Work With Us
We are a family run Restaurant, Café & Cake Bakers. We've been running successful catering businesses creating delicious food since 2006. Our close-knit team of chefs & front of house strive to create the perfect eating & drinking experience for everyone who walks through the door.
Why Work for Us?
- The people within our team are the biggest single reason that Earsham Street Café is successful. We seek out people that are passionate about food, enthusiastic, creative, and positive. This ensures a great working environment and a team that works well together.
- All of our staff know how important it is to work together as a team. Our mission is to ensure that every single customer walks away having had a perfect food and drink experience. OK, we're not perfect and sometimes we can learn from our mistakes. We don't have a blame culture - instead we understand that in life things do sometimes go wrong, we then tweak our methods to ensure we get it right next time. We can only achieve this if we all pull together and help each other out. There's no kitchen/front of house rivalry as one sees in some restaurants.
- We offer thorough training to ensure new members to the team feel comfortable in their new position. This, along with a nurturing environment, enables people to grow & flourish within the business.
- Our front of house team meet a whole range of people, including many regulars, along with their dogs who visit the courtyard garden. This is a fabulous job for those who are a 'people person'; meeting, greeting and chatting to a huge variety of customers. You'll also be trained in how to make the full range of hot drinks.
- As a chef you have the opportunity (if you fancy it) to get involved with menu planning along with creating new dishes. You could even come up with your very own 6 course tasting menu for one of our special evening events. Everyone on the team has the opportunity to bake in our dedicated baking kitchen as well as working in the main kitchen serving up mouth-watering food.
- Jobs within the hospitality & catering industry are hard work but are also equally satisfying & rewarding.
- All staff enjoy a paid lunch break with free food provided. You'll also benefit from a staff discount for the whole table when bringing family and friends on your days off.
- We close between Christmas & New Year so everyone can have some family time.