Covid 19 – Keeping us all safe
With the government restrictions lifting on the 19th July, we have been thinking about how we will go forward. We want our customers to feel confident & relaxed when they visit us and this is why during the times we have been open, in the past 18 months, there have been lots of measures in place to keep you safe. We also want to look after our amazing staff who are both working behind the scenes & seeing you in the Café.
Therefore many of the measures will remain that have been in place since last year. To name just a few- lots of ventilation in the Café, plenty of hand sanitiser available for you when you arrive & during your visit, increased regular cleaning throughout.
On the subject of masks; staff working in the Café will continue to wear masks. Although no longer mandatory we would prefer customers to wear a mask until they sit down at their table too please. Although it has now become a personal decision, we feel that it will help to ensure all customers feel comfortable.
As you would expect we will review all our activities regularly and adjust them when it seems right to do so, in the meantime we look forward to seeing you soon.
How you can help us run a safe business for everyone:
- On arrival please put on your mask and sanitise your hands using the dispenser by the front door. There is also another dispenser in the garden for use during your visit. You can remove the mask once seated.
- If you are able to, please pay by contactless.
- Please respect the space of those around you & supervise your children.
- Please can you not visit if you or any of your household have tested positive for COVID or are feeling unwell - a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Please use the NHS app to scan our Track & Trace QR code. If you do not have the app we have paper forms or a digital form on our website.
Please be patient, service may be slower, we are all working hard with extra measures to implement to ensure we keep you safe and have an enjoyable experience at the same time.