Where does our food come from?
What do we make our food from? We try to source our ingredients as locally as possible. Some examples of our suppliers are:
- Flour from Letheringsett Mill, Norfolk.
- Free range eggs from Mr & Mrs Blackmore near Halesworth.
- Foulger’s in Bungay deliver Suffolk Marybelle milk.
- Fruit, veg & salad from local farms and suppliers including Peter at Kitchen Gardens.
- Bramfield Meats supply us with locally sourced, high welfare, free range meat including Sutton Hoo chicken & Blythburgh pork.
- Tasty cheese - Baron Bigod Brie from Jonny and Dulcie at Fen Farm right here in Bungay and Shipcord Cheddar from Rodwell Farm in Suffolk.
- Fairfield Crisps from Colchester.
- Seasonal chutneys from Jeannie in Flixton.
- Wine from Imperial in Bungay.
- Beer from Adnams Brewery in Southwold & lager from Calvors Brewery in Ipswich.
- Aspall Cider from Debenham, Suffolk.
- Dried fruit, nuts & sugar from Freeston’s in Norwich.
- Sundries from Steele Fine Foods in Diss and Cleveleys in Halesworth.
Return to the Menus page.