Where does our food come from?
We source our ingredients as locally and ethically as possible. Some examples of our suppliers are::
- Free Range Eggs from Havensfield Happy Hens.
- Fruit, veg & salad from local farms and suppliers including Peter at Kitchen Gardens.
- Bramfield Meats supply us with locally sourced, high welfare, free range meat including Sutton Hoo chicken & Blythburgh pork.
- White Lady Cheese from Willow Farm Dairy in Wymondham.
- Milk from ES Burroughs Oakalby Dairy in Aldeby.
- Wine from Imperial in Bungay.
- Beer, Lager & Cider from Adnams Brewery in Southwold.
- Dried fruit, nuts & sugar from Freeston’s in Norwich.
- Sundries from Steele Fine Foods in Diss and Cleveleys in Halesworth.
Return to the Menus page.